Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Six Weeks

Clear sky, cold night.

It's Week 6 at school - exactly half way through the term. It seems to have gone very fast this time. It's also six weeks until we give the baby-making a first go...

Six weeks!

I have all sorts of amazing opportunities lining up at work at the moment, with the potential that the school will take on the management of the Kinder that shares our school building, and that I'll be able to upgrade my qualifications to include being able to teach the really little kids (at the moment I'm only trained for P-6) and oversee the Kinder. I am a bit overwhelmed by how well it would all line up... Good part time work, staying in the school but not necessarily having to teach all the time, potentially being able to work from home a little. It's a job that should suit being at home with a baby very well. Now I just need to actually get pregnant...

Potentially in SIX WEEKS!



No comments:

Post a Comment