Sunday, September 29, 2013

Milk

Overcast, but promising sun.

I looked down last night in bed to discover that I was leaking MILK! After checking with Dr Google that this is within the bounds of normal for 4ish months pregnant, (it is), I feel ridiculously proud! Hollie says it's just one more sign of being 'one big bundle of hormones'. Whatever the reason, I'm so happy to be leaking, not vomiting. This has been the best week in the last 3 months. I've spent three days at the farm with Joey and Helen making garden beds, got sunned at a picnic with Cath who is 6 weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy and slept through the night for the first time since the nausea started. I can't wait to go home to clean and fuss and garden and relax in the last few days before school starts again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment